Class Condition Depends On Teacher

For few days I didn't write anything. My doughter was hospitalized, but last night I tought a group in BNI Tower.
My group in BNI tower are Mr. Budi and Mr. Bowo, they are in treasury department. They are very eager and have strong courage in learning in English.
One of the way they learn English amid their busy hours are as follow :
- Mr. Bowo said that he usually learns English while he is in the car on the way to go to office and vise versa.
- Mr. Budi said that he usually learns English by having conversation with his expatriate neighbour but sometimes he make makes conversation by phone with me.
In every learning time in BNI tower, I usually discuss about what is happening right now. Sometimes, I turn CD player and let them listen the speaking. After listening the speaking we discuss the article. If the article is debatable, I set them into two opposite groups.
It is very nice to have a live class. The class will be not boring. I extremely agree that live or not a class is, will 100% be depend on the teacher.
----------------------------------------------------
Gaining Good English
http://kursus-inggris01.blogspot.com/
----------------------------------------------------
my english - @Private @Groups
www.kursus-inggris.com
Tlp 0811 968 0678
----------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment